background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Finding Peace

I think I am finally finding peace with my mothers death. I miss my mother more than anything, but I know she doesn't want me hurting. Today was the 2 year anniversary of her death. I really just wished that she could have met her one and only grandson, and was able to be the grandmother that my children urn for. Today I was at peace with her passing. Not that I didn't think at every quiet moment about how much I missed her because I long for the day we meet again. But that I wasn't a crying mush bag today. I held strong, kept busy and didn't break down at all. I was more of a crying mush bag in the weeks leading up to today just thinking that I would be crying and having a horrible day. I want to thank all my friends that kept me in their thoughts and prayers today. The LORD is powerful and almighty!
Again Thank You,

No comments:

Post a Comment