background

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Organization and Tax Time

Once again it's time for me to prepare our business and personal taxes. For most no big problem they put everything in one place where they can find those precious documents later. Me not so much. I had a reusable bag in my van, filled with mail, that's the way I roll! ! So today was the day I was to do taxes to see what our tax bill was going to be. I am proud to announce that Brian was smart this year and had extra withheld from his pay check to offset my tax bill from our personal business. Wahoo! We don't owe this year. Today was a room challenge for me and a few of my friends. We are taking before pictures of rooms that need help, we do what needs to be done and then post after pictures. This is great motivation for me. For me to let you in and see my mess is a HUGE thing for me. So today while installing tax software, and updated tax software I cleaned up the home office. I got pretty far. We still have our tree up from Christmas but that will be down this evening. The girls and I will be taking the ornaments down, then Brian and wrestle the beast into the garage. Later this evening I am going to tackle our dining room.
Brian asked for one thing this year for his birthday and that was for the house to be clean. I am trying my hardest to fulfill his birthday wish. I need to get the house in order too because school starts Monday for me.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Look forward to seeing how it develops. :)

    Alison @ Hospitality Haven
    http://alison.blogsome.com

    ReplyDelete