background

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting Back in the Saddle

Well after three days of being sick, my short lived vacation has come to an end. Today slapped me in the face with reality. The laundry awaits me, the house is lacking attention and the fridge was bare. Today, I woke up at 7:45am and realized that I needed to get the kids up and dressed. I did that and as they walked out of the house I remembered it was class picture day! Yikes! I yelled at them both and sprayed them with hair spray and threw their wild hair in a pony tail. After they were dropped off I wanted to go to Denny's for a free Grand Slam, pull up and there is a line outside and down the walk way to the parking lot, I think not! So I figure I'm out lets go grocery shopping. Got that all finished I needed a few items from Target, picked those up. Took Shane and Evelynne for a hair cut, now I'm at home. My laundry needs to be done, I need to cook lunch. I need to mop. I need to do a lot of things but here I lay in my comfy bed with my trusted laptop, all the while Evelynne is playing Noggin or Nick Jr on the kids computer. Oh how I wish I was Mary Poppins and my house would clean it's self with a snap of the fingers. (is that how it went? I don't know) Well now that I have posted here I guess I should be off to clean my humble abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment