background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Today Was a Sick Day...

I have been sick for the past few days. If you know me then you know I'm not the lay down lounging type of person. But whoa! I was knocked out of commission yesterday and today. Early morning I was awoken by a sad little girl who threw up all over her bed. She was sure she wasn't sick, she wanted to go to school. I kept her and her sisters home. I figured that if they were to get sick in class they would be embarrassed so they stayed home. Well it worked out well. The girls took care of Shane for me most of the day. They even cleaned the living room, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and picked up the dining room table. I pretty much laid here in my bed watching cheesy daytime TV, something I rarely indulge in. Brian is now home and is caring for all the kids. Now if he could just bring me some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment