background

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is the day of loving, I hope everyone feels loved. I often reflect on holidays such as these, of what blessings I have been given. While my children are wild, I love them with all my heart. Sophia is such a spitfire and can be so difficult, but she makes me the mother that I am, so to her I am thankful. Veronica is my sweet but stubborn child, she often humbles me and makes me want to be more like her. Evelynne is just like her Great Grandma Evelynne and is a happy little worker bee, I often run out of steam before she does. Shane, My little lover boy, he keeps me on my toes and always has a beautiful smile on his face. With out my children, I wouldn't be the person that I am today! Now for my husband, he grounds me, keeps me where I need to be, he loves me even though I am crazy, and I don't keep house well, and I often leave my towel on the floor after my shower. With all my faults he sees that I am the mother of his children, and most importantly his wife and he loves me with all his heart and tries to be there as much as possible when I need him the most. Our family in my eyes is just perfect, we are making it through this journey together and we are loving every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment